Drupal Modules
I've compiled a list of all the modules that we might find useful and put them into an Excel speadsheet. It's located in the zonlib folder on acadsrv2 under cms_project.
I also went through to see which modules need database support. Most of them do. Many of them only have support for mysql (not pgsql).
There is also a row for prioity. Because we've identified over 40 modules that might be useful, we might not get all of them working. So, we probably need to prioitize and start with the highest prioity modules first. 10 is highest prioity, 1 is lowest.
There's another column indicating if the module is installed on the test site. And a row for other notes.
I installed a few more modules: Project, Revision, Workspace and Workflow. They all look really useful, espically, project -- for keeping track of issues and who is assined to issues, etc.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home