Library CMS
Drupal looks like our CMS of choice. There is some work in getting it running in our enviornment though. Mainly, we have to create a MS SQL database driver for Drupal, or get the PEAR DB driver working, then port the Drupal database (and modual tables, alterations, etc) to MS SQL. I think I can do this in 8-16 hours. We also need to outline which modules we want to use. This will help in the porting of the database. We also need to outline which functionality we will have to build ourselves.
Here are some modules that I think would be useful:
Workflow
Attachment
Email this page
FCKeditor for Drupal
File
Glossary
Groups
LDAP integration
Print Friendly Pages
Revision
scheduler
Project
Node Type-Categories
Survey
Site Map
Some more:
Feedback
HTML Tidy
IndexPage
Nodeperm_role
Pdfview
Poormanscron
Recorder
Series
Taxonomy Access Control
Themedev
Validation
Workspace
Online
Are there more? probably? What other features do we need.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home