Drupal Modules Installed
After installing the newest version of Durpal, I examined the list of modules and I created and installed the modules I though most useful and current. Here is the list of modules. Most are current with the new version of Durpal but there are a few that (as far as I can tell) work, but are older or devoplement versions.
Article
Attachment
bookmarks
Codefilter
Copyright
CustomError
Database Administration
Diff
Feedback
Flexinode
Forms
Front Page
Glossary
Mailhandler
Menu on-the-fly
Node (key)words
Node privacy by role
nodeperm_role
Organic groups
Poormanscron
Print Friendly
Project
Quotes
scheduler
Series
Side Content
SiteMenu
Statistics filtering
Survey
Syndication
Taxonomy Access Control
Taxonomy Multi Editor
Theme Editor
TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor
Weblink
Webserver Auth
Workflow
Workspace
Are there any more that would be useful? Here is the list of current modules and here is the list of all modules.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home